Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Birthday Card Carriers Bookcase

Turn a cardboard box into a bookcase for mini albums, or in this case, Card Carriers created for the recent Club Scrap Celebrate Blog Hop.



Here is how it came together.

Cut a large piece of sturdy cardboard.


Trim angled pieces for either end. Attach ends with Club Scrap Bookbinding Glue. Cover corrugated exposed edges with dotted washi tape.


Cut pieces of Celebrate Gray and Gray Print papers to cover exposed areas on back, bottom and sides.

I didn't have one long piece of Celebrate Gray paper so I pieced them together with tape and then attached to the bottom and back sides. 

Here is the finished piece holding the Card Carriers.







Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Excellent! Now the next step is filling them with cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just *knew* you'd come up with something totally awesome, Julie! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I knew you couldn't stay away from the cardboard! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes I love this, now I just need to make one with "Birthday" Sympathy, Get Well etc on it to organize my ever growing card collection!

    ReplyDelete