Monday, February 1, 2016

Birthday Cards

After completing my January Club Scrap blog hop project I had lots of left over scraps.


I found some inspiration on Pinterest and put together these fun cards.

Card Inspiration
Card Sketch Inspiration 
I hope this post inspires you to look at your scraps a bit differently.

Club Scrap Mirror Mirror Happy Birthday UM stamp sentiment
Club Scrap Random Doorways Red card bases
Club Scrap Transformations Aqua card bases
Club Scrap Celebrate UM stamps, Paper scraps, and Embellishments
Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder



5 comments:

  1. What a great use for scraps! So colorful and "happy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alwaslove using my scraps. You made some perfect cards,Julie.
    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way to use up those scraps, Julie! I think the weaving technique is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the "Celebration" continues! I love them all, Julie!

    ReplyDelete