Thursday, March 17, 2016

Paris Flea Market Card


This card features a variety of techniques.

The flowers are punched mixed media paper altered with Color Burst pigment powders and Liquid Metals. The centers are punched from Paris Flea Market Pink paper. A dot of Liquid Pearls Silver Pearl adds a final touch to each center.



The panels are created using my 6x6" Gelli Arts Printing Plate. Click HERE for details on creating your own paper lace mat art panels.


The largest panel was also created using the Gelli Plate. I ran a piece of black paper though a Darice Damask embossing folder. I laid the panel into the paint on my Gelli Plate to create a negative image for printing.







I also used a scrap of painted paper lace mat as an embellishment. I added dots of Liquid Pearls Silver Pearl along the edge.





Supplies and Tools:
Spellbinders Nestabilities scalloped circle die
Sizzix Friendship Words Script dies
Gelli Arts printing plate
Club Scrap Paris Flea Market Deluxe Kit 

7 comments: