Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Paris Flea Market Color Burst Card

Today on the Club Scrap Blog, Kay Williamson shared four ideas on how to use this lovely Paris Flea Market collage image from the Jumbo UM stamp collection.


Last week I was playing with some of my Caribbean Color Burst pigment powders and used this same stamp. Instead of randomly sprinkling the powders across the embossed image, like in the Stained Glass Technique, I decided to take a different approach.



I sprinkled each color in the Caribbean set into specific sections of the collage image.


I had fun experimenting with other collage stamps from my collection.


Here is the finished card using the Paris Flea Market image. I added some Sizzix die cut flowers along with a sentiment to complete the card.





Hope you will give this technique a try.

Supplies and Tools -
Spellbinders Nestabilities scalloped circle die


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Julie. That colorburst is a wonderful background for large stamps.
    I see you have some other fun backgrounds ready to be made into cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is a stunner, Julie! Love all of the other panels, too!!! I hope they grow up to be cards....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, these panels are beautiful! I love how your card turned out. This selection of color bursts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete