Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Card Sketch Challenge -- Club Scrap

Happy April!

Over on the Club Scrap forum, this is my favorite day of the month, the first! Why you ask, because this is the day all of the monthly challenges are announced!

The card sketch is always one of my favorites, and here is this month's sketch created by Roni Johnson.

I was lucky enough to get a look at the sketch early, so I sat right down and created this card with Club Scrap's Delft collection. I also used a sentiment stamp from Club Scrap's Retreat 2016 Stamped Bouquet UM set. The Recollections Daisy small and medium punched flowers work nicely with this collection. I dry embossed the Dk. Blue paper using a Darice Damask folder from the Club Scrap Tin Tiles special edition collection.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the challenge forum at Club Scrap for lots of monthly challenge offerings.


3 comments:

  1. Aced it! Really pretty delft card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Julie! The first is my favorite day too!

    ReplyDelete