Friday, April 7, 2017

Idea Deck Challenge -- Club Scrap

The Club Scrap forum has a wonderful array of challenges posted at the beginning of each month.

Recently added Past and Present Challenge 4/7/17

The Idea Deck challenge features a different card from the deck, chosen at random by hostess Pam Butler, and this month was the Seven of Hearts. We can use any of the five decks published by Club Scrap. Be sure to click the link for all the rules and details of this challenge.



I chose to create a layout with Assembly Line Scrapbooking Idea Deck Vol. 1. I picked papers and embellishments from the Boardwalk Deluxe kit and printed some items from the Digital Kit as well.

Small Daisy Flower Punch - Recollections


2 comments:

  1. I love how these challenges push me to think outside the box or use items I've neglected.

    ReplyDelete