Monday, May 8, 2017

May Idea Deck / Card Sketch Challenges -- Club Scrap

I chose to combine Club Scrap's May Card Sketch and Idea Deck challenges into one. All the products included in these cards are from the Adirondacks collection.

Adirondacks Card 1:


Idea Deck Challenge hostess Pam Butler, chose the Four of Spades for us to follow. In the ALCM (Assembly Line Card Making) Idea Deck Vol. One, I noticed there was a similarity between these cards and this month's Card Sketch created by Annette Dragon.


I did take the liberty of changing the squares and cutting them into circles with my Creative Memories Circle cutters. I also added a blue circle layer to coordinate with my fiber and paper flower embellishments.


Adirondacks Card 2:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards for the sketch Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Julie, the faux wood backgrounds look awesome! Nice accent with the burlap and the flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic flowers Julie! Beautiful attention to detail, as usual.

    ReplyDelete