Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mother's Day Card and Free Sketch!

Mom's special day is tomorrow, and there is still time to create a beautiful Mother's Day card.


It is so easy, especially if you have a set of FREE cutting instructions.

Select one sheet of Club Scrap Cherry Blossoms 8.5x11" Deluxe White Blossoms Print.

Follow the cutting instructions to create one card.

Did you know that Club Scrap prints are double-sided? I flipped over select panels to reveal the white side, and embossed with Sizzix Alterations folders.


Create more contrast between the panels layers with inked edges. I chose to work with Club Scrap Ash Hybrid ink.

I added Cherry Blossoms Stickers , a handmade paper fan and stamped sentiment from the 2013 Spring WOW collection to complete my card. Visit the Club Scrap Blog for details on how to make these adorable paper fans.


Thanks for stopping by, and I want to wish all the Moms a very Happy Mother's Day!



7 comments:

  1. I just love those fans, Julie! Beautiful embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the oriental theme and colors. Thank you for linking the paper fan tutorial. I will have to give it a try..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Julie! Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whta a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And happy Mother's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a great Mothers day. Beautiful Card

    ReplyDelete