Friday, June 30, 2017

June NBUS, Technique, and Project Use It! Challenges -- Club Scrap

Just finishing up the last of my June Challenges on the Club Scrap Forum.


First up, the NBUS (never before used stuff) Challenge featuring a large stamp image from the Bright Lights, Big City collection. I paired it with the Pattern Play papers, digital kit printed sentiment and ribbon from the fiber pack.


Next, the Technique Challenge hosted by Pam Peeling at the Club Scrap Blog featured texture pastes.
I created something a bit different by stamping the Pattern Play Jumbo UM splatter stamp into the paste and then adding Color Burst powders. Stay tuned to the Club Scrap Blog next month for a detailed tutorial.


Finally, I completed the Project Use It! challenge when I completed assembly of this sweet little Mini Accordion Hinge book included in the Pattern Play Deluxe Kit.


This brings us to the end of June. I set out to complete the Ultimate Challenge and have done it!

I am really looking forward to playing all the challenges in July over at the Club Scrap Forum. See you there!





SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. You're such a tease, Julie! I can't wait to see the tutorial on the textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BLBC stamp looks great with the Pattern Play kit! I can't wait to see the tutorial either!

    ReplyDelete